- 4K Ultra HD: 1080p’s bigger, better looking brother. It has four times the resolution of a regular Full HD screen, along with 8.3 million pixels and a full array LED backlight creating a sharper, more colorfulful picture.
- Dolby Vision HDR: Cinema technology for your home. We’re talking more detail in the shadows, visibly clearer highlights and dramatically more vibrant colorfuls. So good, it’s a Dolby Laboratories certified HDR product.
- Sports Mode: When a sports signal is detected, it switches to Sports Mode for an immersive live stadium experience, from picture to sound
- Full Connectivity: Expand your TV possibilities with HDMI ports, USB slots, WIFI and Bluetooth
- VIDAA U5: An easy, smart and intuitive OS, simply access to rich contents and global applications (Youtube, Netflix etc.), making your TV more interesting
Overview 2023 New Hisense E6H 4K UHD HDR Smart TV. Total 4K solution immerses you in breath-taking detail, offering 4 x more pixels than Full HD. The UHD AI Upscaler enhances non-4K signals to achieve near-4K resolution that results in powerful details. Dolby Vision HDR delivers astonishing brightness and contrast depth by 40 times brighter and blacks 10 times darker than standard picture. DTS Virtual X provides an enjoyment of an immersive audio without the need for height speakers. Hear the news effortlessly or enjoy a touching dialogue of a movie, the bass perception engages you into the center of a performance. Embedded VIDAA TV Platform makes it quicker and simpler to access your favorite entertainment and on-demand apps from the likes of Netflix, Prime Video, and YouTube for the latest blockbuster, and stream shows. Auto Low Latency Game Mode: Who wants to adjust their TV’s settings for gaming. Not us and we’re guessing not you. Luckily, Auto Low Latency Mode does it all for you. So you automatically get smooth, uninterrupted play. No lag with no effort.
|Country of Origin
|Ideal Viewing Distance
|Number of HDMI Ports
|Number of USB Ports
|Netflix,Amazon Prime Video,You Tube,Mbc Shahid
|TV Display Type
|What’s In The Box
|Remote, User Manual, Power cable